AirDroid’s notification mirror just gets better! We received feedback from some users who would prefer shorter notification duration, and those who wanted to be able to set how long the notification will linger.
The v3.0.4 update focuses on notification mirror optimization. Now you can decide when your notification will close, or never. You can set the time for general notification and SMS notification both, auto close time is 5s, 7s, 15s, 30s, 60s or never. The default setting is 7s.
If you set “Auto Close” as “never”, which means the notification won’t go away unless you click “close”. If you set “Auto Close” as “7s”, after you hover your mouse over the notification, it will disappear after your move the mouse away automatically in 1s.
What’s New in AirDroid v3.0.4
1. Added a setting to customize the time to automatically hide notifications. (Computer clients)
2. Increased connection stability. Fixed some SMS sending and contacts loading issues.
3. Optimized Notification mirror service for better delivery rate.
4. Fixed the bug of frequent AirDroid update alert.
5. Other bug fixes and improvements.